Visuals have a lasting impression on minds. It is a very effective and proven method of learning. Educators and trainers are always on a prowl for new techniques of training. Animations have the power of creating and bringing things alive as it appears in real life. The animation is used in the field of mathematics, science, art, music, and languages to name a few. Animation allows instructors to do things and explain which could be a task in itself in real life.
Using animation in education is fun. Students learn better with visuals and graphics than the traditional teaching methods. Instructors use animation for engaging visual impact.
Leading names like areana, Maac, ZICA offer animation, graphic design courses in Pune. Anibrain college of Media design, WLC college and Maya academy are a few of the best ones conducting VFX courses in Pune.
There are certain advantages and disadvantages to using animation in education and training.
- Using interactive animations improve the skills of students as well as teachers. It engages the students in the entire learning process. It helps their imagination and learn concepts with ease. Instructors can use a different method of teaching to the traditional classroom lecture. Emphasis is on learning is less time and effort.
- Interactive animation holds the audience's attention. The use of audio, graphics, and video interactive animation makes it interesting, engaging.
- Real-life experiments hazardous in nature can be sorted using animation. It provides flexibility and safety in re-attempting the experiment.
- Computer animation is made for a flexible interactive way of learning. This builds interest in students wanting to learn more and motivates them. Animation allows one to assess their skills and abilities and attempt risk-free experiments in a safe environment.
- It helps build practical skills. Animation provides real to life scenarios faced in daily life during learning. This learning uses methods of learning by viewing, doing and coaching. This helps in practical skill development and better knowledge retention.
- Animation adds fun to learning and motivates one to look for more information to learn.
- Animation requires a lot of effort and time to create. It works well from a technical perspective. But educators may find it difficult to place it in their curriculum.
- It cannot judge the level of every student in a class. It becomes difficult to adapt to individual IQ levels. It becomes easy for teachers to handle it with some technical knowledge know-how. It might not fit in well for all.
- The animation technology is created to interact with the students. It cannot recognize the creative factor in the batch of students. Some might be able to use it while others may not.
- Animation technology uses more storage and memory space. It uses more bandwidth and requires high speed and uninterrupted internet connection.
Animation created should be clear, interactive and interesting. It should captivate the audience's attention. Too many graphics and excessive colours can be annoying and distractive. It has its advantages and disadvantages. The aim is for easy learning, understanding, task-oriented and practical. Best animation courses in pune